Thy Kingdom Come ….on Earth
“Pray then like this: “Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.” (Matthew 6:9–13)
Verbs in the Lord’s Prayer are IMPERATIVES, not pleadings.
“He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?” Simon Peter replied, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” And Jesus answered him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven. And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”” (Matthew 16:15–19, ESV)
The church is not on the defense but on the offense. The gates of hell are on the defense and will not withstand the advance of the church.
“He put another parable before them, saying, ‘The kingdom of heaven is like a grain of mustard seed that a man took and sowed in his field. It is the smallest of all seeds, but when it has grown it is larger than all the garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and make nests in its branches.’” (Matthew 13:31–32, ESV)
In Greek, the word for ekklesia, or assembly. It was used to describe the government of a city or state. The church is the governing body of Christ on the earth.
The Kingdom of God is where the God has control, dominion and where God’s will is carried out:
“And he called the twelve together and gave them power and authority over all demons and to cure diseases, and he sent them out to proclaim the kingdom of God and to heal.” (Luke 9:1–2, ESV)
“Heal the sick in it and say to them, ‘The kingdom of God has come near to you.’” (Luke 10:9, ESV)
This is what the God’s Rule looks like, where is will is done: Healings, deliverances, people set free spiritually and emotionally.
“And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are but the beginning of the birth pains.” (Matthew 24:6–8, ESV)
“And this Good News of the rule of God on earth will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.” (Matthew 24:14)
In order to accomplish this task, we need supernatural power to fill us, because in our own strength we cannot do it. (Psalm 110:3)
There will be a falling away and a coming Man of Lawlessness (2 Thessalonians 2), but it is not that time. The End is NOT YET.
The Church hasn’t fulfilled the Great Commission yet.
So what is it we face today? Wars, Rumors of wars, earthquakes, satan’s attempt to take over the world and forbid the Name of Jesus from being spoken.
But it says
“For the Lord God does nothing without revealing his secret to his servants the prophets.” (Amos 3:7, ESV)
“Now in these days prophets came down from Jerusalem to Antioch. And one of them named Agabus stood up and foretold by the Spirit that there would be a great famine over all the world (this took place in the days of Claudius). So the disciples determined, every one according to his ability, to send relief to the brothers living in Judea. And they did so, sending it to the elders by the hand of Barnabas and Saul.” (Acts 11:27–30, ESV)
What are the Prophets saying today:
- There will soon be a time where all looks lost as the dark side makes one last push to take control.
- There will be darkness: loss of Internet, communications, electricity, and economic shutdown. A total collapse of the stock market and bond market.
- God is doing it to deprive the globalists, the international corporations who fund this evil, the social media oppressors, and the deep state, of their finances and to disrupt their plans for a great reset, while God does one of his own.
- The move of God will be like NOTHING anyone has ever seen before, similar in style to the Exodus, but multiplied by 1000% as He rocks the world. This move will not be just one of political changes, but supernatural.
- There will be accompanied with volcanic eruptions, earthquakes and tumult in the seas.
- God will provide for and protect his faithful servants during this time and the wealth of the wicked will be transferred to the just, so that God’s purposes will be accomplished through his servants.
- Many evil leaders will suddenly be removed either by death, resignations, arrests. Many false republicans will also be brought down. Many compromised pastors and church leaders will be exposed.
- America will be restored, or rebirthed. There will be a great revival in the land, esp. As people become desperate.
- The Republic will be re-established, as it was turned from a Republic to a corporation in 1871 by bank acts that made us subject to foreign financial powers, contrary to the Constitution.
- All these events will lead to world-wide harvest of souls like the World has never seen!
Isaiah 26 https://www.scholarscorner.com
For More info: https://www.scholarscorner.com/a-time-of-darkness-a-time-of-light-9-prophetic-words/